Various currencies in Chromatic Souls : AFK Raid
- You'll be awarded these unique stones for outplaying the competition in the Adventurer League.
- Soul Stones are rare jewels used to craft [SSR] gear and purchase the most valuable of items at the Shop.
- Exchange Soul Stones for CTXT at the XPLA GAMES and use them to craft mighty NFT gear.
- Methods of earning Soul Stones may be added or changed in the future.
- Earn Mithril from Mithril Mines or by completing special missions.
- Mithril is used to craft [SR] gear and purchase rare items at the Shop.
- You can exchange Mithril for CST at the XPLA GAMES.
- A Dimension Coin is an in-game item that allows you to convert Mithril to CST.
- One Dimension Coin is used at a time when converting Mithril to CST.
- Conversion is not available if you don't have Dimension Coins.
Adventurers can obtain Dimension Coins from in-game contents.
- Gold is an essential currency for your overall growth. It can be obtained from places like Adventure mode.
- You'll need Gold to enhance gear, learn skills, and upgrade your Relics.
- Earn Blue Gems as you play the game. Use them on Skill Draw and in the Shop.
- You can obtain Red Gems through in-app purchases and use them on Skill Draw, Accel, and more.
- You'll need Iron Ores to enhance gear. They can be obtained from Idle Rewards and Chapter Dungeons.
- They're used at the Forge and also go into crafting [R] gear.
- You can earn Ancient Coins as Chapter Dungeon Clear Rewards.
- Ancient Coins can be spent on items at the Ancient Shop that'll help you on your journey.